Sunday, May 4, 2008

Apparently, this is a woman?


Pure genius. This pretty much sums up language freaks for me. Why does it matter so much to these frickin' morons? It's just a cover for racism. I don't think anybody ever lay on their deathbed wishing they'd spent more time being angry in a flag shirt. I have worked with Latinos my whole life, lived with many of them too. The sad fact that my Spanish still sucks huevos is no more shameful than the fact that my good friends' English still sucks too. We communicate just fine.
We don't need to worry about who wants to live where, or what language they want to speak. We just need to sterilize all new arrivals to this country. Spay and neuter your immigrant now to prevent unwanted abuse of social services. And get yourself done while you're there at the clinic. Don't leave the Earth to future generations, let the Earth be free of future generations! Polar bears can't use flag shirts.
PS. No, your kids are great. Really. Just take 'em to the vet and get 'em fixed.

No comments: