Sunday, March 9, 2008

Boonie's Soul Food

Well, I pulled my second shift as an illegal alien last night. Getting across the border was so hard, I had two whole cars in front of me.
My former coworker got himself the concession space in a curling rink in suburban Vancouver.
My dog Boonie, from muthafuckin Oakland, CA, in the whitest possible venue in North America and they LOVE him. Those crackers never had such fine ribs, he smokes them himself right on site.
There was even a kid practicing Scotland the Brave on the bagpipes at the end of the matches. We fed aboot two hundred Canuckistanis in twenty minutes and all were quite happy with their roast chicken and penne Alfredo. At least they were too polite to complain if they weren't happy.
Tina, Boonie's better half, was under the weather and didn't want to pose for pics, but Sean, Ernest and little Nathaniel obliged. I had a fun evening, I sure hope to be working with him some more.

And a special message for his former employers, I wanna frame this one.

No comments: