Tuesday, June 24, 2008

OK, that last post I was drunk.

I had to be at work the next morning, I was an HOUR late. It just reminded me how much I hate my job, as I got there at 6:10a and didn't leave 'til 4:30p.
Still hungover.
I tooooold Sully, "I DON"T DRINK ALCOHOL!"
Beer says, "When you are full, stop drinking, smile and be sleepy."
Liquor says, "Lets do the craaaaaaazy!!!!"
So Sully forced Rumplemintz on me at 11:37p, after beers, on a school nite.
Yeesh. My second time late to work this year.
Since I started working there, actually. Six fucking years ago.
Sully was three hours late.
I don't care anymore about that job, I just wanna grow a garden.
Mikey might get to buy Knote's boat and permits, I would so love to be fishing again.

"I will make you fishers of mens' souls", said Jesus.
Never mind that nonsense, I just wanna club some halibut and retire in comfort on my land.

In other news, my love likes to seriously torment high-end salesmen of cars and jewelry.
(During a test drive)
"What do you MEAN you never heard of George Carlin? Get out of the CAR!"
(screech, car stops near ditch)
"No, I'm serious, GET OUT OF THE CAAAAAAR."

I'm soooooo in LOVE.
- Love, Mulder

No comments: